If you are an art collector... Thank you! What would the art world be like without you? Our museums and galleries would be empty, artists would lose a platform to grow from, and all our lives would have less meaning.

If you simply like to brag about Bernie's work... a special THANK YOU! This program is designed for my art collectors and braggarts who want to make $$$ by referring my available paintings to their friends, family, and acquaintances as potential patrons… does this sound like something you would be interested in?… Read more….


Sunday

A special note from Bernie

My paintings often evoke feelings of peace, serenity, and nostalgia... my greatest reward is when one of my paintings adds to the personal narrative of the viewer... an extension of his or her own story. My paintings pull at the heartstrings of many and have been collected by patrons throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Australia.

As my art affiliate... you have felt that tug and I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and excitement about my artwork, your patronage, and your encouragement. You have been a blessing to me and this program is my way of returning a blessing you.

Thank you sincerely... Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment