If you are an art collector... Thank you! What would the art world be like without you? Our museums and galleries would be empty, artists would lose a platform to grow from, and all our lives would have less meaning.

If you simply like to brag about Bernie's work... a special THANK YOU! This program is designed for my art collectors and braggarts who want to make $$$ by referring my available paintings to their friends, family, and acquaintances as potential patrons… does this sound like something you would be interested in?… Read more….


Saturday

A step-by-step "what to do" guide to launch the program.

How I Market My Art...

I sell my paintings through art galleries who represent me and my work. These brick and mortar locations with live people are a valuable asset to any artist however many times they are limited by location.

The majority of my work is self-represented... meaning I work hard to market it through my website, other online venues, art shows, exhibits, etc. Self-represented may not be the best term... after all... most of my work is collected by art patrons who have heard about my work from other art patrons or simply put... word of mouth. I am indebted to these voices and have decided to reward them through this affiliate program.

Here’s how it works...

I post selected paintings of my work on this blog to sell. I maintain a website, numerous other blogs, facebook, etc but the only the paintings shared on this blog (Bernie Rosage Jr. Art Affiliates) qualify for the program. I am constantly producing new works and shuffling paintings from one gallery to the next and I have found organizing my available paintings for sell in this one place is less confusing for me and you.

You sell my art for me and make 20% commission.

Step #1... Sign up as an my Art Affiliate

Simply email me your name, address, and phone number (this personal info will be kept confidential) requesting to be my art affiliate and I will add you to my Art Affiliate mailing list. You will receive updates when new paintings and info are added to this blog. You do not have to be my art patron already to join... this affiliate program is open to anyone... individuals, organizations, galleries, etc.

As my Art Affiliate you can apply the 20% commission as a discount if you want to purchase the painting yourself.

Step #2... Promote my artwork... How to sell my art...

Place an image of my art on your blog or website. Write a blog post about it if you like or just tell people to email you if they are interested in buying one of my paintings.

Tell people to contact you by email, phone, etc. However you want the buyer to contact you.

Step #3... Here’s how someone buys my art through you...

If you have a committed buyer, let me know via email and I'll send you a PayPal link that you have your buyer go to and purchase a specific piece of my art.

As soon as the payment is cleared at PayPal, you provide me the address of the buyer and I’ll send the art to the buyer.

Step #4... Collect Commission...

You tell me where and how you want your commission sent to you. All payouts will come from PayPal only.

PayPal is a trusted source for financial transactions.

After the 7-day “no questions asked” return policy has expired, your affiliate payout will be sent.

Shipping and Handling...
All paintings will be packaged with the utmost care and include insurance and tracking number. S&H prices are listed next to the price of the painting.

How refunds will work:
If the art is returned during the 7-day “no questions asked” time period, it must be returned in the condition it was in the photograph. Shipping costs on returned art will include insurance and be paid by the buyer. A full refund will be sent out from my PayPal account to the buyer.


The affiliate program is open to anyone, individuals, organizations, galleries, etc. You promote my art on your blog, website or anywhere by copying an image of the art provided on my blog.

If you have any questions please send me an email at bernierosage@gmail.com

Thank you sincerely for your interest in my work and involvement with this program.
Bernie Rosage Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment